Our car tours are perfect for couples, families, and any small group up to 7 guests. All car tours are fully customized to specific customer needs including; content, route, begin, end, time, length and refreshment…
During this “Urban Safari,” enjoy stops at some of Chicago’s best historical destinations including; Chicago Cultural Center, Macy’s Department Store, Daley Center, City Hall and the Thompson Center.
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Distance: 1.25 Miles
When is the tour? Fridays at 1pm
About our Urban Safari
- Tour begins at 1:00 pm sharp on Fridays at the Hyatt Regency Hotel – 151 East Upper Wacker – inside main lobby next to concierge desk.
- At the Cultural Center, guests will view the world’s largest Tiffany Dome while listening to stories about the Tiffany family of New York.
- Only one block away guests will view the world’s largest Tiffany Ceiling in Macy’s Department Store.
- The Daley Center is replete with stories of Chicago’s past and present not to mention the spot leading to the demise of the infamous “Blues Mobile”
featured in the “Blues Brothers” movie.
- City Hall’s lobby is not only breathtaking but hurried and full of bustle as politicians make their way to and from the Mayor’s office or Chicago City
Council Chambers located on the second floor.
- And lastly, the tour concludes in Helmut Jahn’s crown jewel – State of Illinois Building – 100 West Randolph.
- All tours include an intermission restroom stop and treat along the way!