Duration: 4 Hours
- The tour this year begins at 3:00 pm at the Hyatt Regency – 151 East Upper Wacker Drive – main lobby – near concierge desk. Check in time between 2:30 to 3:00 pm.
- This unique holiday experience combines a fun, dynamic and highly entertaining bus tour showcasing Chicago’s festival of lights with an evening at the city’s one-of-a-kind Christkindlmarket.
- After a ride around Chicago and the Magnificent Mile adorned in thousands of dazzling lights, the tour concludes at 7:00 pm at Chicago’s inimitable Holiday tradition–Christkindlmarket” (Daley Plaza).
- The first stop is at Macy’s and their world famous Walnut room and Christmas Tree (110th year). From there, guests will then board a bus and be driven around the city stopping at some memorable Holiday Hot Spots. Stops included in this part of the tour include; Lincoln Park Zoolights, Millennium Park – Chicago Christmas Tree, Museum Campus, Daley Plaza and “Christkindlmarket”.
- Plan to make an afternoon and evening out of it with good old family fun with Chicago’s Finest Tours. A Holiday Trivia contest with prizes will be held that will surely test your Holiday acumen!
- In addition, please plan to don your most unappealing holiday sweater (you know the one, the one Aunt Edwina gave you 12 years ago and is stored deep in the back of your closet, that one). A prize will be awarded to the person wearing the most “Abominable Christmas Sweater”!
- New this year – Christmas Carol Competition.