Dates and Times:
- October 26
- 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Tours begin at 6:30 pm sharp at McDonald’s – 600 North Clark Street – east entrance – intersection of Clark and Ontario Streets. Tour ends at same McDonald’s. Parking available at McDonald’s – parking is not validated.
- Minimum number of guests is needed to launch tour.
- FYI, this is not a Ghost Hunting tour but history tour in design.
- Journey with us back into Chicago’s terrifying past!
- Listen to tales of bone-chilling tragedies, ghastly murders and other ghoulish crimes! Visit the Windy City’s most haunted settings and burial grounds!
- Fight if you must to succumb to the “dark side”!
- Be Warned: This tour is not for the faint of heart or children under 12 unless accompanied by an adult.
- Sightings & Such: Eastland Disaster, Iroquois Theater, Congress Plaza Hotel, Drake Hotel, Hancock Center, Crime of the Century, Criminal Courthouse & Hanging Gallows, Devil in the White City and so many more!