Chicago is considered the most American of American Cities and one of the most unique cities in the world. Find out why by joining us on this exclusive bus tour and visiting famous Chicago landmarks,…
Journey with us into the dark side of Chicago’s wicked past and discover while “marinating” in its own juices of crime and corruption, how the Windy City became the ideal criminal playground for Al Capone! Visit sites with a history of crime and corruption, including Gamblers’ Row, Old Courthouse, Vice Headquarters, the First Ward Ball, and more on this tour!
Duration: 3.5 hours
When: 12:30pm April 26th and July 5th
Meeting Point: McDonald’s – 600 North Clark Street
Includes: Luxury bus with restroom, snacks, and drinks
A minimum number of guests is needed to offer our Chicago Crime & Corruption Bus Tour
- Our bus tour of Chicago’s criminal past begins at Rock N Roll McDonald’s – east entrance: 600 North Clark Street
- Unlike the city’s other crime tours that deal mostly with Capone and Dillinger during their reign of crime, this unique excursion goes much deeper into Chicago’s mystique and debaucherous past.
- Learn how the city’s unmitigated depravity amassed wayward souls like moths to a bright light bulb and became perfectly suited for Capone to exploit.
- You quickly discover on this tour that Chicago’s egregious criminal reputation did not begin with Capone. Rather, sex, crime, and political corruption are truly a part of the city’s DNA. In fact, it was Chicago’s innate iniquity that gave birth to Capone’s wrongdoing!
- Perhaps, one of the reasons of Capone’s rapid transcendence from “thug” to kingpin” in less than four years lies within the framework of the city’s political system itself. Patronage, cronyism, kickbacks, and a multitude of favors dispensed in return for votes became commonplace early in Chicago’s 180-year history.
- Receive a comprehensive map detailing the noted vice districts that were scattered across the city over the stained mist of time.
- Visit the scene of Chicago’s most wicked and decadent annual event – the First Ward Ball – a true “Carnival of Lechery!”
- Listen to gripping tales that introduce you to the Pantheon of Chicago’s criminality that preceded Capone including Mike McDonald, Mickey Finn, Hinky Dink and Bathhouse, the Eveleigh Sisters, Johnny Torrio, and many others!
- Additionally, we visit some of Chicago’s most notable crime scenes and vice districts including: The Sands, Under the Willow, Gamblers’ Row, “Untouchables” Headquarters, Whiskey Row, The Levee, Old Courthouse, and many more!
- Join us on this ultimate search of Chicago’s underbelly and see for yourself how this “Fertile Crescent” of sin, crime, and corruption combusted into the perfect fusion and became the perfect breeding ground for the most notorious criminal in United States’ history – Al Capone!