Join us on a one-of-a-kind journey that explores and discusses how the “Windy City” help shape four genres of popular music that led to the birth of Rock N Roll. Guests listen to numerous hits…
Chicago is considered the most American of American Cities and one of the most unique cities in the world. Today, Chicago is vibrant, both economically culturally, and considered one of the 15 “Elite” cities in the world along with places like New York, London, Paris, Tokyo, and Hong Kong. Join us on this exclusive bus tour of Chicago and discover our famous landmarks, including Wrigley Field, President Obama’s home, Little Italy, the Magnificent Mile, Bronzeville, and so much more on this comprehensive guided tour of Chicago!
Sunday Dates available: 7-15, 9-9 & 11-11
Departs from and ends: at Hyatt Regency – 151 East Upper Wacker Drive – 1 – 4 p.m.
Check in: begins at 12:30 p.m. near concierge desk – main lobby
Tour includes: Luxury bus, snacks, and drinks
A minimum number of guests is needed to offer our best of Chicago tour
Tour Chicago Like a Local
- Our Chicago Essentials Bus Tour begins at Rock N Roll McDonald’s – east entrance: 600 North Clark Street
- It has been suggested that if you take a portrait of America and subtract what Chicago has contributed to it, you would not recognize what you have left! For example, what would America look like without some of just a few of its many contributions, like: Skyscrapers, McDonald’s, cell phones, soap operas, atomic energy, or most importantly Twinkies!
- Culturally, Chicago is in a league of its own with its 561 cultural institutions including world-class museums, symphony, the Opera Company, and countless theaters. America has given the arts world four major original contributions: Blues, Jazz, skyscrapers, and prairie-style architecture. Chicago provided three out of four of these contributions.
- In order to truly understand the depth and breadth of Chicago we need to explore the city beyond the typical tourist destinations. While these areas add considerably to Chicago’s appeal, there is so much more to learn about and experience what is essential to understanding this great city.
- Please join us on this exclusive bus tour exploring Chicago’s North and South sides. Learn about and view some of the following: Magnificent Mile, Gold Coast, the original Playboy Mansion, Old Town, Lincoln Park, Lincoln Park Zoo & Conservatory, Graceland Cemetery, Wrigley Field, Essanay Studios (motion pictures including Charlie Chaplin), Green Mill, Lakeview, Lake Shore Drive, site of St. Valentine’s Massacre, President Obama’s home, site of 1893 World’s Fair, the University of Chicago and home to the first sustained nuclear reaction, Bronzeville, Kenwood, Hyde Park, Greektown, Chinatown, Little Italy, Ground Zero – Great Chicago Fire, Hull House, and so much more!
- Our tour guides are passionate about sharing the Chicago we live in and know and love. Come explore Chicago on this one-of-a-kind bus tour with your enthusiastic guide!