Join us on this fun journey through Chicago's indoor heated Pedway. Along the way, guests will hear gripping stories of Chicago's past while stopping at some of the Pedway's most alluring "watering holes!" Come prepared to compete in the highly entertaining Pedway Trivia Challenge featuring questions relative to Chicago's history and popular culture. Each Pub Crawl features a discussion on either Chicago's Greatest Tragedies or Chicago's Roaring 20s! First drink is on us!
Pedway Pub Crawl
Pedway Pub Crawl Highlights
- Tour Duration: 2 and ½ hours – minimal walking
- Tour is conducted inside Chicago’s heated Pedway.
- Tour begins at 111 East Wacker - inside lower lobby and ends at Radisson Blu Hotel - 221 North Columbus.
- Our themed Pub Crawls are held every other Friday at 4:30 pm and begin Friday November 1 (“Chicago’s Greatest Tragedies”).
- Minimum: 10 guests
- Plenty of interesting places to sit and relax with an adult beverage.
- First drink and appetizers are on us!
- Each Pub Crawl has alternating themes that are either the “Chicago’s Greatest Tragedies” or “Chicago Roaring 20s)!
- Trivia Contest
- Stops include; Houlihans, Hyatt Hotel and Felinis in the Radisson Blu.
Pedway Pub Crawl
Learn how the 18th Amendment gave birth to Chicago’s infamous bootleggers, racketeers, and organized crime figures such as “Bugs” Moran and Al Capone. Did the term “Underworld” actually develop in Chicago? Did the newspaper “circulation wars” in the preceding decade actually give rise to organized crime in the city? What tragic event was actually 3 times more fatal than the Great Chicago Fire. Did the first aviation disaster in the United States involve a blimp? Learn the answer to those questions and so many others on our alternating themed-Pedway Pub Crawl (Greatest Tragedies or Roaring 20s). And remember what that great philosopher, Al Capone would often say, "Chicago put the roar in the roaring 20s!