Chicago’s Finest Tours are pleased to announce our newest winter tour offering – Pedway & Lunch Tour.
Are you looking for something “hot” to do during Chicago’s notorious freezing winter? Are you looking to learn some fun and interesting things about the city while exploring its underground city? If the answer is yes, join us on our new Pedway Lunch Tour!
The Pedway (Pedestrian Walk-Way) spans nearly 5 miles in length and it is an assortment of underground corridors, building concourses, food courts, train stations and sky-bridges Guests learn all about the history of the Pedway and by use of our special tour map, navigate nearly 1 and ¼ miles of this unique urban terrain.
Guests visit some interesting locales like City Hall, Chicago Cultural Center and the world’s largest Tiffany Dome, Macy’s Tiffany Ceiling and many more. Along the way, guests hear interesting stories about Chicago’s past, present and future and revel in the stories of many of the city’s most colorful characters!
After guests build up a hearty appetite exploring the depths of the Pedway, they are rewarded by a stop for lunch at Latincity. The Spirit of Latin America, in the Heart of Chicago
The Spirit of Latin America in the Heart of Chicago!
Pedway & Lunch Tour Highlights
- Tour Duration: 3 hours
- Explore the hidden secrets and mysteries of the Chicago Pedway.
- Hear entertaining stories featuring the buildings along, below and above the Pedway.
- Learn about Chicago’s explosive past and hear interesting stories of some of city’s most fascinating characters.
- Enjoy a “spicy” lunch at one of Chicago’s newest and “hottest” food venues!
- Tours begin at the Hyatt Regency Chicago - 151 East Upper Wacker - inside main lobby near the Concierge desk and end at Thompson Center - 100 West Randolph.
- Tours are held every Friday at 10:00 am - medium walking.
- FITBIT STEPS: 5,500
- Tour Size Minimum: 4 Guests
- Learn how the Pedway was impacted by the Great Chicago Flood!
- Trivia contest
- 48 hour cancellation policy.