Join us on our highly acclaimed Brunch tour that features a little of everything; history, Pedway, great storytelling and of course, a delicious breakfast buffet. For one price, guests receive a fascinating walking tour inside Chicago’s heated Pedway and a scrumptious breakfast buffet at Houlihans! Guests begin by embarking on our highly rated walking tour and hear fascinating stories of the city’s jubilant and at times, tragic past. While listening to entertaining anecdotes about many of Chicago’s colorful characters, guests explore segments of the city’s exotic Pedway. After building up a hearty appetite for the first hour, guests stop at Houlihans for a fabulous breakfast buffet. The brunch features everything a traditional breakfast buffet has to offer including; fruit, eggs, omelets, toast, muffins, bacon, sausage, French toast and so much more including coffee and soft drinks. After brunch, guests return to the Pedway for a second hour of entertaining storytelling and calorie burning!
Pedway Brunch Tour
Pedway Brunch Tour
Pedway Brunch Tour Highlights
- Tour Duration: 3 hours – minimal walking
- Conducted in Chicago’s heated Pedway.
- Entertaining stories featuring the Great Chicago Fire, 1893 World’s Fair, S.S. Eastland Disaster and Chicago’s two World’s Fairs.
- Brunch Tours begin at 221 North Columbus - Radisson Blu Hotel - inside main lobby and ends at Macy’s Department store - 111 North State.
- Brunch Tours are held every Friday and Saturday at 9:30 am.
- Minimum: 10 guests
- Plenty of places to sit and relax while listening to some great storytelling.
- Learn about Chicago’s most fascinating characters including the architects, millionaires, vice figures and politicians!
- Trivia contest
History, buildings, stories, pop culture and brunch all rolled into one
Did you ever wonder why Chicago is called the “Second City”? Most people believe that for decades that it was called such because Chicago was in fact second in population to New York City. However, the real reason for this moniker is because we built our city basically from ground up after the Great Chicago fire of 1871, and thus, we are the second version of this great city! If you are interested in learning more about Chicago from its early rising to its current standing as one of the world’s great cities, please join us for an entertaining and informative walking excursion along the city’s Pedway! Did Mrs. O’Leary cow really start the Great Fire? You will find the answer to that question and so many more by joining us Chicago’s Pedway Brunch tour!