Join us on our highly acclaimed Brunch tour that features a little of everything; history, Pedway, great storytelling and of course, a delicious breakfast buffet. For one price, guests receive a fascinating walking tour inside Chicago’s heated Pedway and a scrumptious breakfast buffet at American Craft Kitchen in the Hyattt Regency! Guests begin by embarking on our highly rated walking tour and hear fascinating stories of the city’s jubilant and at times, tragic past. While listening to entertaining anecdotes about many of Chicago’s colorful characters, guests explore segments of the city’s exotic Pedway. After building up a hearty appetite for the first hour, guests stop at American Craft Kitchen for a fabulous breakfast buffet. The brunch features everything a traditional breakfast buffet has to offer including; fruit, eggs, omelets, toast, muffins, bacon, sausage, oatmeal, meats and so much more including coffee, orange juice and water. After brunch, guests return to the Pedway for a second hour of entertaining storytelling and calorie burning!
Pedway Brunch Tour
Pedway Brunch Tour
Pedway Brunch Tour Highlights
- Tour Duration: 3 hours – minimal walking
- Guests holding Signature Tour daily deal vouchers (Chicago History, Pedway Explorers or Pedway & Loop) may upgrade to this tour for only $20 per person.
- Conducted in Chicago’s heated Pedway.
- Entertaining stories featuring the Great Chicago Fire, 1893 World’s Fair, S.S. Eastland Disaster and Chicago’s two World’s Fairs.
- Brunch Tours begin at 221 North Columbus - Radisson Blu Hotel - inside main lobby and ends at Macy’s Department store - 111 North State.
- Brunch site - American Craft Kitchen inside Hyatt Regency
- Brunch Tours are held every Saturday at 9:30 am.
- Minimum: 10 guests
- Plenty of places to sit and relax while listening to some great storytelling.
- Learn about Chicago’s most fascinating characters including the architects, millionaires, vice figures and politicians!
- Trivia contest
- 48 hour cancellation policy
History, buildings, stories, pop culture and brunch all rolled into one
Did you ever wonder why Chicago is called the “Second City”? Most people believe that for decades that it was called such because Chicago was in fact second in population to New York City. However, the real reason for this moniker is because we built our city basically from ground up after the Great Chicago fire of 1871, and thus, we are the second version of this great city! If you are interested in learning more about Chicago from its early rising to its current standing as one of the world’s great cities, please join us for an entertaining and informative walking excursion along the city’s Pedway! Did Mrs. O’Leary cow really start the Great Fire? You will find the answer to that question and so many more by joining us Chicago’s Pedway Brunch tour!
“Best tour ever!” - reviewed 1-9-2016
"I took the pedway tour. It was so much fun and very informative, definitely one of the best I've ever had. Our tour guide Dan was a special treat. He was very knowledgeable, entertaining, and kept us involved the whole way through. The lunch buffet included was also delicious and the surroundings were beautiful. I learned a lot about not just the pedway but about Chicago and the people who made important contributions to the city. It was the perfect tour during winter since it was all indoors.
I actually can't wait to schedule more tours with Chicago's Finest Tours, I'm planning on bringing my family and friends on upcoming tour adventures. Very highly recommended!!!"